Cock in a Cup Cock in a Cup

LOL

That was funny.

OMG! SMB Mishaps! OMG! SMB Mishaps!

REALLY GOOD!

I LOVED THIS SHIT!

Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

FANTASTIC!

FUNNY AS HELL.

Gun Justice Gun Justice

Nice game!

I beat this game. I thought it was nice.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

INCREDIBLE!

That rocked. I made my thing, but didn't save it.

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

INCREDIBLE!

Wow. This is one of the most coolest and best games I have ever played on Newgrounds. I checked out the other episode of this game and tried it out, but it sucked really bad compared to this. And the other episode was not all that fun, BUT THIS GAME WAS FANTASTIC! I only saw a couple of glitches towards the end of the game, and you may want to fix those. I died like 2 or 3 times fighting the boss at the end of the game. He was hard at first, but then I found out a strategy to beat him. I beat this game on my first time playing the game. I beat the game with a score of "20260". I think I did pretty good. I think I would be ranked very high if there was some kind of a High Score list. Anyways, fantastic job! This game was fun, addicting, and kept my attention. You must of worked real hard on this. I honor you for making this game.

F-Zero - Big Blue Metalized! F-Zero - Big Blue Metalized!

KICKASS!!!

Wow... This sucked ass...

LMAO. Are you kidding me!? This rocked man! I loved hearing this. It reminded me of the good olden days with the super nintendo. You performed the song on the guitar? NICE WORK! Very nice. Did you actually use someone for the drums and you played the guitar? Or did you use a synthensizer for the drums?

Anyways, really good job!

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate. Yeah the drums are a program called Acoustica Beatcraft. Cheap but pretty cool if you can get the hang of it.
And yeah all the guitars were me. Cheers for listening mate, more on the way!

Windows XP Windows XP