Gun Justice Gun Justice

Nice game!

I beat this game. I thought it was nice.

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

INCREDIBLE!

That rocked. I made my thing, but didn't save it.

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

INCREDIBLE!

Wow. This is one of the most coolest and best games I have ever played on Newgrounds. I checked out the other episode of this game and tried it out, but it sucked really bad compared to this. And the other episode was not all that fun, BUT THIS GAME WAS FANTASTIC! I only saw a couple of glitches towards the end of the game, and you may want to fix those. I died like 2 or 3 times fighting the boss at the end of the game. He was hard at first, but then I found out a strategy to beat him. I beat this game on my first time playing the game. I beat the game with a score of "20260". I think I did pretty good. I think I would be ranked very high if there was some kind of a High Score list. Anyways, fantastic job! This game was fun, addicting, and kept my attention. You must of worked real hard on this. I honor you for making this game.

ramboIII ramboIII

Haha. Nice.

I love Rambo and this is a cool game.

The Handy Man The Handy Man

INCREDIBLE FIRST-PERSON SHOOTER GAME!

Very nice job on this flash. I enjoyed it a whole lot. I didn't go past level 2 though, because the game was to long and I didn't feel like sitting that whole time playing it. Very nice game though. All I really needed was the machine gun though, lol. That killed everyone in 1 hit, and you get tons of ammo for that gun. Nice job.

Jizz! Jizz!

Haha! Nice game!

This game is very sexy. I enjoyed playing this. I beat the game. This is a very good game for only 2 levels and no check points. ^^ I beat this. I frogot what score I got though. Nice job on this kickass sexy flash animation. You should of made the ending game a little better though. You should of made it so the sperm squirts out a dick and shoots up into a girl's face or something, lol. Good job anyways. Keep up the good work.

Super Mario Hardcore Super Mario Hardcore

WOW!!!!

Nice game dude. I really enjoyed this.

Casualty responds:

Yay!

Slappa A Hoe Slappa A Hoe

415 MILES PER HOUR!

I'M A SUPER PIMP!

halloween massacre halloween massacre

NICE GAME!

..WOAH! ..To you of earth and sea, for the devil sends the beast with wrath, because he knows the time is short. Let he who have understanding reckon the number of the beast. For it is a human number... It's number is, six-hundred and sixty six.

Gravity Pinball Challenge Gravity Pinball Challenge

Cool game!

I loved it.. I stopped at level 10 because I didn't feel like playing 120 levels. Good game though. This was a cool pinball game. Keep up the good work man. Good job. Good job. Good job. Good job.